Hope For The Future
Hope for the Future Tuition Scholarship Information
Hope for the Future offers hope for a brighter future for families who, despite great sacrifice, need some financial help to send their child to one of the 36 Catholic Schools within the Archdiocese of San Antonio. Hope for the Future serves any family with demonstrated need in San Antonio and the outlying communities who seek a faith-filled and rigorously academic education. Tuition assistance is prioritized by financial need and based on available funding.
Since its inception in December 2006, Hope for the Future has awarded over $22 million in need-based tuition assistance funds to more than 16,000 students. Hope for the Future Staff and Board Members are committed to engage community leaders and generous corporations and foundations to achieve higher development goals to meet the ever-growing demand of families in need of tuition assistance. HOPE believes that investing in a child’s education that is rooted in Gospel values will be an investment in a brighter future for our community and world.
To help provide the opportunity for a child to attend a Catholic School, visit archsa.org/hope today.
The award distribution of Hope for the Future funds is managed by the Department of Catholic Schools using a third party, FACTS Grant and Aid Company, in order to objectively evaluate the need for financial aid. Funds are available for Kindergarten to 12th grade.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Tuition Assistance:
- Where do I apply? The website for the FACTS Grant and Aid Company is https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- Who can help me with my application? Each school has a financial aid campus coordinator who can answer any questions as you complete the application. If you have a question they can’t answer, you may contact FACTS directly at 866-441-4637.
- Is there a cost to apply? There is a required $40 application fee per family that is CHARGED BY the FACTS Company. ONE APPLICATION can include MULTIPLE STUDENTS and/or SCHOOLS.
- What paperwork do I need to complete the application? It is important to note that families will only be considered for financial aid if their application is VERIFIED by FACTS. In order to verify family income information, FACTS requires copies of financial documents including 2021 Federal Income tax forms and 2022 W-2s.
- When should I apply? The application process opens on December 15, 2022, and it is recommended that you apply early.
- Do I need to complete the application in one session? No, applications may be opened, saved and updated/completed at a later date. To be considered in one of the six rounds of funding, all supporting documents should be submitted as soon as possible, and no later than July 1st, 2023.
- Who do I contact if I have questions on my award? Awards are based upon the need assessment provided by FACTS and based on the financial inputs you provide in the system. Please work directly with your school campus coordinator if you have any questions about your award.